No matter the time of year or even the occasion, these wardrobe must-haves will serve you well. A good set of basics will elevate your wardrobe and go a long way in establishing that classic wardrobe collection that evolves with the times.
So, without further delay here is a list of wardrobe basics you just can’t live without:
- Denim jacket. The perfect fitting denim jacket is a great staple to have. It can be worked year-round, paired with a cardigan or with the sleeves rolled up depending on the weather. The great thing about a denim jacket is that it can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
- Neutral trench coat. A good trench coat is effortless and timeless. It can be worn as an accessory or as a functional item of your wardrobe.
- The perfect pair of jeans. The perfect pair of jeans is entirely dependent on your build. Make sure to find a pair of jeans that fits your colour preference and shape and you will never look back.
- A classic white shirt. Whether it’s a T shirt or a blouse, a good white shirt will never go amiss in your wardrobe. Wear it with a pair of jeans for something casual or pair it with a trendy skirt for a little bit of flair.
- Comfy sneakers. When comfort is key, a pair of sneakers is unbeatable. Not only do they offer all-out comfort but you can wear them with just about anything. Maximum comfort and minimum effort.
- Layering tank. A layering tank is an extremely practical part of any wardrobe. Wear it under something sheer or when your top is a bit too short for the occasion. A tank can offer your outfit extra coverage or an extra visual layer.
- Killer heels. The term killer is all relative but a great pair of versatile heels for a special occasion is something you will never regret having. A classic court shoe can take an outfit from casual to smart in an instant.
- Little black dress. A little black dress is an adaptable staple for any wardrobe. Depending on your fit preference opt for something long and loose or short and tight, it’s up to you. This outfit can also be styled for virtually any occasion.
With a little extra attention to your fabric care your wardrobe basics can last much longer. For fabric stain removal tips that will keep your clothes looking more fabulous for longer, use Skip washing powder.